Fields of activities:
|» Gender and sexuality studies |
» Other social sciences
|» Business and Management |
» Family and consumer service
Brief description of your activity focus
Researcher in the area of gender equality and the labour market with a focus on work life issues. Key researcher for the European Foundation.
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
I am a key researcher in Labour Market and Industrial Relations issues for the European Foundation for
the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions.
• National Correspondent for the European Working Conditions Observatory (EWCO).
• National Correspondent for the European Restructuring Monitor (ERM).
• Course Coordinator of the Diploma in Gender and Development at the University of Malta.
• Lecturer in the area of gender and labour market issues.
• Lecturer in the area of Qualitative Research Methods
• Roving Reporter for the Boston College, Sloan Work-Family Researchers Network since 2006.
• Researcher for the Working Lives Research Institute of the London Metropolitan University (on a
project related to the Racial Equality Directive)
Researcher for Deloitte (Belgium) on the Working Time Directive (2010)