Fields of activities:
» Political science
Brief description of your activity focus
electoral behaviour; public opinion; political communication;
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
Quantitative methods; Survey Research; Public Opinion; New media and Politics; Electoral Campaigns
I have over a decade experience in survey design and public opinion research.
I teach Quantitative Methods at UG and PG level.
Statistical Software: STATA, SPSS.
EU Framework Programme related activities:
|Project Title||Support and Opposition to Migration|
|Coordinator||Gianni DAmato & Wouter van der Brug|
International and national projects beyond EU Framework Programme
Migration Asylum Multiculturalism - 2015/2017, Université Libre de Bruxelles: Research Fellow
– October 2017-September 2019. Unites States Institute of Peace, Citizen Preferences in the Design of Effective Peace
Settlements, with Feargal Cochrane, Neo Loizides and Edward Morgan-Jones $100000
– July 2018 - ongoing. School of Politics and International Relations University of Kent Divided Society Conjoints: Colombia.
with Feargal Cochrane, Neo Loizides and Edward Morgan-Jones £4500
– July 2018 - ongoing. School of Politics and International Relations University of Kent, UK Border Conjoint withRichard
Whitman and Edward Morgan-Jones £4150
– June 2017- September 2018.Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Kent Why support peace? Ex- plaining the
determinants of support for power-sharing peace agreements with Edward Morgan-Jones. £4973
– May 2016-April 2017. Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Kent Will the campaign make a difference? with Matthew
– 2015-2016. British Academy Gender, Campaign Coverage, and Mobilisation Effects with Maarja Luhiste and Susan
– 2014-2015. Wiener-Anspach Foundation Principal Investigator Political Knowledge and the Web. Joint research project
between the Oxford Internet Institute and Cevipol at Universit ́e Libre de Bruxelles e110000