Fields of activities:
|» Computer sciences |
» Systems sciences
» Other formal sciences
|» Business and Management |
» Transport planning
Brief description of your activity focus
Technology transfer, high thermal dissipation management, harsh environment sensing and fragmented spacecraft for several markets.
Details about Expertise / Competences / Technologies
Active Space Technologies offers high added-value products and services in the fields of
thermomechanical engineering (thermal and structural analysis, fluid dynamics, design, high precision
manufacturing and testing), electronics engineering (embedded systems, digital control), as well as
Management Support services for technology transfer and development projects (project management,
systems engineering, project coordination).
Active Space Technologies is a European based company positioning its services in the global markets of
aerospace, defence, automotive, nuclear fusion, and scientific sectors.
Active Space Technologies vof is a ISO9001 and AS9100 certified company that:
- pulls all of its effort in product compliancy;
- strains to keep their customers satisfied;
- have the most up-to-date management tools.
Other skill and competences:
- successful and ongoing partnerships in several FP collaboration projects;
- knowledge in several mechanical design, thermal analysis and embedded system tools and software;
- multicultural work environment;
- multidisciplinary engineering workforce;
- ability to work in projects involving several companies and organizations;
- capability to work under pressure meeting the defined deadlines.
|Project Title||Space Qualification of High-Power SSPA based on GaN technology|
International and national projects beyond EU Framework Programme
PROJECT NAME - SLOGAN
AREA OF RESEARCH - SPACE
RESEARCH PARTNERS - TTI, Alter Technology, United Monolithic Semiconductors, University of Rome Tor Vergata,
OHB System AG