|Organisation||TOBB University of Economics and Technology|
29 Nov 2019
29 May 2020
Innovative use of technology in university education to support interdisciplinary product ...
H2020 Call Topic
DT-TRANSFORMATIONS-21-2020: Mentoring scheme for schools: mainstreaming innovation by spre...
Students usually follow fixed programs to get a degree in university. However in professional setting they need to work with other disciplines to create innovative products. Innovation requires a fuzzy, undetermined process in the presence of constructive criticism and discussion.
Our aim is to create multidisciplinary teams to seek solutions for united nations sustainable development goals and build hands on knowledge on;
- participatory design techniques
- social design
- interdisciplinary work
- computer supported collaborative work
- cross cultural innovation
- product development
education analysis, computer supported collaborative work, product development, project management, software development, app development, qualitative and quantitative statistics,
* Conduct surveys
* Perform statistical analyses
* Dissemination/communication activities
* Organise/host training
* Project management (as Work Package leader / Task leader)
* Develop an ICT application